If not, you should be... let me tell you why.
Also, according to Forbes, Over 500 million people (that’s half a BILLION) are watching video on Facebook every day.
Consider the following statistics:
- 90 percent of consumers indicate product videos directly inform purchase decisions.
- 92 percent of videos viewed via mobile are shared compared to other modes of access.
- 95 percent of consumers retain communicated information through video, while only 10 percent retain information from reading.
- Companies utilizing video content experience a 41 percent increase in traffic through web searches compared to others who don’t include video in their content strategies.
- Video offers the best return on investment, as 51.9 percent of marketing experts agree.
Video does what text can't do. It creates a real and authentic route of interaction and connectivity with audience members immediately. It also affords your viewers the opportunity to provide reactions and comments in real time.
Word-of-mouth is a tried-and-true marketing tool that continues to work because trust remains intrinsic among consumers. People trust the experiences of others. You can build that trust by establishing by speaking directly to prospects and customers through video.
Apparently in the U.S. people are less likely to trust a new business or one they've never heard of. So, for businesses marketing domestically, video content is the key to building trust.
Though the emphasis here is on video marketing, don't forget aspects of marketing that don't change:
- Who are your customers
- Where do they hangout
- Which social media platform works best for your message
Your brand’s authenticity is what makes you stand out and draws prospects in. Go where they are, and share what you know through video — they will connect.
(Kind of sounds like... "if you build it they will come.")
It may be time for your business to evolve. You can get a head start from your competitors or spend all your time, energy and resources playing catch up.
Whether you’re brand spankin’ new… OR… been around awhile and may have struggled to get your business off the ground… OR… if you just want another way to make more sales…
The 7 Minute Retail Method covered in the Social Retail and Enrollment Method , in-depth training will provide a step-by-step blueprint for using videos to sign up new customers and teammates.